Welcome to HRPayrollsystems.net’s database of HR payroll software (HRIS/HRMS) articles designed to help HR professionals through the different phases of the HRIS system buying process. We are HR’s #1 resource for vendor-neutral HRIS articles that provide information on how to evaluate and select the right HRIS payroll system. Our article database is updated frequently, so be sure to check back for more helpful articles.
Part I: General HRIS Articles
1. What is HRIS? – HRIS, or human resource information system is an intersection of human resources and information technology through HR software.
2. What is HRMS? – A Human Resource Management System or HRMS is a combination of systems and processes that connect human resource management and information technology.
3. What is HCM Software? – Human capital management software serves as the perfect solution given that it offers a comprehensive array of applications that are designed to assist in the development and use of employee skills.
4. The Difference Between HRIS, HRMS and HCM – When searching for HR software solutions, it’s easy to run across many different acronyms describing Human Resource systems. What do they really mean?
5. HR Systems – Features and Benefits – Learn more about the features and benefits of a HR System.
6. What is HR Software? – HR software, or human resources software, is software that is designed to automate human resources tasks that were previously done manually.
7. HR Software Pricing Considerations – Before selecting a HR software vendor and package, many factors should be considered.
8. What are Payroll Systems? – A payroll system is software which organizes all the tasks of employee payment and the filing of employee taxes.
9. What is Employee Self-Service? – Employee self-service, or ESS, is a feature that is available with most modern HRIS.
10. Challenges and Benefits of HRIS Mobile Self Service – While mobile self service bears many benefits, there are also some challenges that should not be overlooked when introducing this feature to the work force.
11. What is an Applicant Tracking System? – An applicant tracking system, also known as an ATS, is software that can help businesses with their hiring processes.
12. What is Time and Attendance Software? – Tracking time and attendance is critical for all organizations, no matter what size or what methods are used to determine employee pay.
13. What is Personnel Tracking Software? – Personnel tracking is any system used to keep track of time card and office location information of employees that may help managers to locate employees and keep track of working hours.
14. What is a Learning Management System (LMS)? – A Learning Management System can be a valuable tool that increases the effectiveness of training while reducing costs and time spent on training.
15. Benefits of Integrating LMS and HRIS – LMS are often purchased and run separately from HRIS, but there are some real benefits to integrating the systems.
16. What is Social HR? – Social HR is the name given to the practice of using social media platforms for HR functions.
17. Benefits of Using Performance Review Software – Performance reviews provide valuable feedback which can shape performance and improve productivity.
18. HRIS Benefits Administration – Benefits administration is one of the most common elements of a HRIS solution.
19. HRIS Benefits – There are many benefits that can be enjoyed after implementing a HRIS into an organization.
20. HRIS System Impact to Companies – Many companies have taken the steps to transform the ways by which HR tasks are performed in attempts to keep up with rising employee counts and the evolution of technology.
21. How HRIS Can Help with Payroll Compliance Management – A HRIS can help your company to manage payroll correctly and automatically, so that compliance issues are handled without a thought or any extra effort.
22. Can Employee Management Software Help Improve your Employees’ Performance? – Employee management software can help your company to sidestep the negative characteristics of performance reviews while retaining the positive points.
23. Payroll, General Ledger, and Taxes Defined – At its simplest level, payroll ensures that employees are paid for work performed during a particular time period (pay period).
24. Making Payroll Services Work for Your Business – Payroll is an important consideration for every business that has employees.
25. HRIS Questions and Answers – Commonly asked HRIS Q&A.
26. What is Core HR? – Core HR is the essential bulk of information and processes that pertain to the employees in any organization.
27. What is Payroll? – The term “payroll” actually refers to the list of employees that receive compensation from a company.
28. What is HRM? – Any company or organization that employs people must figure out how to best manage their people, or human resources.
29. How to Manage Payroll – After hiring the very first employee, every company must figure out how to best manage payroll.
30. Managing Paycheck Records Using HR Software – Managing paycheck records using HR software can eliminate headaches and make it easy for the interested parties to gain access to those records when needed.
31. What Does a Human Resources Manager Do? – Human resources managers are integral to the success of companies in every industry.
32. What Is Severance Pay? – Severance pay is generally provided in cases where an employee is let go from a position due to situations like downsizing or job elimination, rather than voluntary job termination on the part of the employee.
33. Using HR Software for Talent Acquisition – Talent acquisition is one of the most critical functions in most organizations.
34. What You Should Know About Employee Referrals – Employee referrals are a fantastic recruitment tool.
35. What is Onboarding? – Onboarding is the process by which new employees become integrated into a new company.
36. Handling Leave Management with Finesse – Leave management can be tricky for companies to handle. When employees require extended leave, however, it’s often a critical and vulnerable time in their lives.
37. Benefits of Staff Augmentation – Staff augmentation is a solution that can provide flexibility to meet changing staffing demands.
38. What are Talent Management Systems? – Talent management systems are designed to take care of four major facets of human resources: recruitment, performance management, training, and compensation.
39. What is Software as a Service (SaaS)? – Software as a Service, commonly referred to as SaaS, is a method for delivering software through the internet.
40. HCM Software Market Size and Growth Potential – As of 2017, the market for HCM software was roughly 14.5 billion US dollars.
41. Payroll Laws – It’s important that employers understand the laws that pertain to their company and each location.
42. Payroll Specialist – Hiring a payroll specialist can help you keep your payroll processing in-house, while providing some reassurance that payroll will be processed correctly.
43. Payroll Systems Analyst – Many companies are seeing a benefit to hiring a payroll systems analyst.
44. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) – BPO services are frequently categorized into the type of service being provided.
45. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) – This certification can help to ensure that payroll staff members have advanced knowledge of payroll, payroll software, and applicable payroll legislation.
46. Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) – The FPC is a certification awarded by the American Payroll Association.
47. Managing HR Policies with a HRIS – It’s essential that a HRIS be able to help you manage your HR policies effectively.
48. Tax Compliance with a HRIS – It’s important for a HRIS to handle any tax issues that your HR staff will face.
49. Increasing Productivity with a HRIS – Improving employee productivity is a constant goal across the entire company.
50. How Can Your HRIS Improve Employee Wellness? – HRIS technology is capable of prompting employees to perform certain tasks and duties.
51. Mobile HRIS and Workplace Smartphone Policies – There are several challenges that should be considered when integrating smartphone use into work days.
52. Blockchain: Coming Soon to Your HRIS – One of the newest and freshest ideas to hit the HR scene is blockchain.
53. Using Your HRIS to Manage Time Off – While software shouldn’t be a substitute for training, a HRIS can be helpful in managing a company’s time off needs.
54. Using HRIS to Maintain Stable Growth – A HRIS can help a business to manage their human resources in different ways that contribute to future growth.
55. Could a HRIS Help Reduce Your Turnover Rates? – While there will always be some turnover, there are many things that can be done to reduce turnover rates.
56. Is Your HR Data Setting You Up For an Audit? – Even in small companies, HR data can become difficult to keep organized and keep track of if carefully managed systems are not in place.
57. Using HRIS to Simplify Retirement Issues – A number of factors are increasing the complexity of the concept of retirement.
58. How Your HRIS Can Help You Avoid Litigation – Many companies inadvertently disobey laws and incur penalties due to ignorance of the laws or a failure to track required information.
59. HR Software and Vacancy Reports – Vacancy reports can be particularly helpful to large organizations that need assistance identifying and coping with vacancies.
60. Using HRIS for Paid Time Off (PTO) – Tracking and managing employees’ paid time off (PTO) can be tricky no matter the size of the company.
61. Using HRIS for Exit Interviews – Exit interviews can be a valuable source of information if you have high employee turnover.
62. Workforce Management Software – Workforce management software can help companies efficiently manage their employees’ productivity in order to maximize returns.
63. HRIS and Turnover Reports – Understanding how to use HRIS to research the reasons for turnover can be very helpful in mitigating it.
64. Using HR Software for Background Checks – Background screenings can help employers to hire with peace of mind, reducing risks to other employees and customers and improving retention rates.
65. Using HRIS for Benefits Management – Using a HRIS to assist with benefits open enrollment allows employees to relieve some of the burden on HR by giving them the option to perform certain tasks on their own, at their leisure.
66. Using HRIS to Optimize Employee Performance Management – HRIS software can help to make performance tracking and management much simpler.
67. 5 Ways a HRIS Can Help Ease Compliance Worries – A HRIS can help HR professionals to comply with regulations and can also make the process of compiling information and reports much less painful and time consuming.
68. HR Software for Law Firms – HR software can make it easier to organize HR information and direct efforts in a law firm.
69. HR Software for Consultants – HR software can help consultants and consulting firms to operate most effectively.
70. HR Software for Churches – HR software can help you manage your church staff most effectively so that you can spend your time striving towards your goals and mobilizing your staff to reach more people.
71. HR Software for Mid-Sized Companies – Mid-size companies have unique HR needs from those of large corporations and small businesses.
72. HR Software for Dental Offices – HR software can help with recruitment, retention, and a host of other human resources needs that dental practices must contend with.
73. HR Software for Charities – HR software can help save money in several ways.
74. What are the Different Types of HRIS Solutions? – When looking into HRIS solutions, the acronyms and their attached definitions can become confusing.
75. Payroll Software with Time Clock Capabilities – Time clocks are important to any business with employees.
76. Using HRIS for Offboarding – There are several actions that must be completed during offboarding.
77. 5 Ways to Use HR Software for Terminations – HR software can help check all the boxes when it becomes necessary to terminate an employee.
78. Using HRIS to Maximize Talent Matching – HRIS are helping organizations to improve the way that talent and skills are matched to projects and job needs in the workplace.
79. Using HRIS for a Recruitment System – HRIS can also be extremely helpful after hire, when new employee information must be obtained and filed.
80. Using HRIS for Performance Management – Performance management has changed dramatically in many companies with the introduction of new HRIS modules and tools in the past few years.
81. Should Your Company Offer Extended Parental Leave? – HRIS can make it easier in several ways.
82. How to Use HRIS Software to Empower Employees – The following are a few steps that may be necessary to ensure that the HRIS is actually helping to empower employees.
83. Using HRIS to Improve Workplace Communications – Workplace communication is arguably the most important factor in employee motivation, productivity, and retention.
84. Could a HRIS Improve Your Open Enrollment? – If your workplace does not have a HRIS, now may be the perfect time to think about getting one.
85. Bring Predictive Analytics Into Recruiting – Using analytics to predict turnover patterns has become somewhat mainstream, recruiting has been all but left out.
86. HRIS and Artificial Intelligence – The following are a few ways that you can expect to see AI impact HR.
87. How to Use HRIS Software to Prevent Payroll Fraud – A HRIS is a tool that can help to drastically mitigate payroll fraud risks from most areas.
88. HR Software for Nonprofit Organization – Nonprofits have a complicated structure, however, with most employing some staff and many also relying on volunteers.
89. Using HRIS for Compensation Management – Compensation management is an integral process in any business.
90. HR Software Needs Assessment – The critical first step to purchasing new HR software is always identified as assessing your specific company needs.
91. HR Software for Small Businesses – Small businesses have different HRIS needs than large businesses.
92. HR Software for Large Corporations – Large corporations have many moving pieces that must be attended to.
93. HR Software for Canadian Companies – If you operate strictly in Canada or multi-nationally and have a base in Canada, you may benefit from using HR software that was designed specifically to support Canadian companies.
94. HR Software for Government Agencies – HR software can help government agencies and offices to manage their people and information proficiently.
95. HR Software for Schools – HR software can help to reduce the paperwork and extraneous tasks that can bog a school system down.
96. HR Software for Real Estate Companies – Real estate companies have unique HR needs that can make it difficult for just any HR software to fit the bill.
97. HR Software for Start-Ups – If you are beginning to suspect that a HRIS may help your start-up, the following are a few points to consider.
98. HR Software for Banks – A HR software system can help you to take care of your employees so that they can in turn take the best care of your clients.
99. HR Software for Hospitals – Good HR software can help hospitals to take care of employees, so employees can focus on taking care of patients.
100. HR Software for Restaurant Chains – A HRIS can help to break down and simplify many of the things that make managing a restaurant chain difficult.
101. HR Software for Construction – A great HR software solution can help you keep your information straight while empowering your employees so your projects are completed efficiently.
102. HR Software for Manufacturing – HR software can help to manage all of the processes that effect employees.
103. HR Software for Retail Businesses – Implementing HR software may be very helpful in mitigating many of the common issues that retail businesses face.
104. 5 Questions That Can Be Instrumental in Automating HR Functions – A HRIS can be immensely helpful to a workplace when processes that are massively time consuming become automated.
105. What is Open Source HR Software? – Open source HR software is software that is usually free to attain, but requires a business to have coding knowledge.
106. What are the Advantages of Using HRIS Workflow? – If it is simple to add HRIS workflows to your system, the addition of this easy to use feature may do wonders to improve your processes.
107. How to Write an Effective RFP – Clearly defining requirements in the form of a RFP can help to ensure that the right software is obtained.
108. How Can a Request For Proposal Help You Find Your Ideal HRIS? – There are many steps to finding the ideal HRIS to meet your business needs.
109. How to Use HR Software for Accounting – Every business requires some kind of accounting system to manage expenses and determine profitability.
110. How to Use HRIS Software to Maximize Workflow Efficiency – HRIS systems are mainly valuable to organizations because they can save companies money by automating HR workflow processes.
111. 6 Ways HRIS Helps with Employee Empowerment – HRIS can make it easy for management to empower employees with less risk.
112. Payroll Software for eCommerce Businesses – When choosing payroll software for an eCommerce business, it may be helpful to make sure the software performs the following functions.
113. Payroll Software for International Businesses – Bringing your business into the international forum can be exciting, but it also introduces some challenges.
114. Payroll Software for Accountants – Payroll software programs may be a very helpful tool that accountants can use to manage some of a client’s most impactful finances.
115. Using HRIS Software for Counter Common Payroll Issues – HRIS software can make payroll much easier and faster to process, while helping to counter many common payroll issues before they become problems.
116. Using HRIS for Remote Employee Management – HRIS can help many companies manage remote employees more efficiently.
117. Using HRIS for Employee Retention – There are many factors that impact employee retention, but HRIS software can help with quite a few.
118. Using HRIS for Employee Resignations – A HRIS can help to ease the burden and costs of employee resignation when used properly.
119. Using HRIS for Employee Recognition – HRIS can make employee recognition incredibly easy for an organization.
120. Using HRIS for Document Management – When document management systems are separate from HRIS, it may be more difficult to keep related information from being easily accessed together quickly.
121. Using HRIS for Compensation Transparency – Instead of hiding compensation facts, employers can use HRIS to control how compensation transparency is handled.
122. Using HRIS for Conflict Resolution – HRIS software can be a valuable tool that can assist with conflict resolution in several ways.
Part II: HRIS Evaluation and Selection
1. How to Choose the Best Small Business Payroll Software – For a small business owner or manager, finances are among the most important considerations for the success of the business.
2. How to Choose the Best Payroll Software for Larger Companies – For larger companies, using payroll software is an absolute necessity for avoiding mistakes and keeping all aspects of payroll streamlined and consistent.
3. What to Look for in a HRIS Software Trial – A demo can help you to see what the system has to offer, but it cannot show you how the system will really work within your company.
4. When to Start Thinking About HRIS – Now could be the time to start thinking about a HRIS.
5. Tips for Estimating ROI When Selecting HR Systems – When your company sets out to select a new HRIS, there is an expectation that the investment will yield cost savings and other benefits.
6. Tips for Successful HR System Evaluations – The following tips may help to make HR system evaluations as successful as possible to ensure the smoothest operation of the business.
7. The HRIS System Question: On-Premise or Cloud? – The most efficient, reliable and cost-effective answer can be found by analyzing the pros and cons for each solution as it applies to your organization and its information technology (IT) structure.
8. Consider Mobile Accessibility When Selecting a HRIS – Not all mobile interfaces are created equal, so it is important to look into the mobile offerings when selecting a new HRIS system.
9. 5 Tips to Help Stay Within Budget When Selecting a HRIS – Five tips that may help mitigate the risk of overspending.
10. Important Considerations When Buying a HRIS – The following is a look at how HR professionals can choose the right system for their clients or companies.
11. How to Choose the Right HRIS Vendor – Make sure to establish what you and your organization want to accomplish and evaluate approaches on how HRIS can help you achieve your goals.
12. Questions to Ask HR Software Vendors During Demos – Six commonly asked questions to ask HR software vendors during free trial periods or demos.
13. Do Not Buy HR Software Until You Get All the Details – Now, you are ready to sign the contract and implement the system immediately, but are you really as ready as you think?
14. Evaluating HRIS Vendor Support – When evaluating HRIS and payroll vendors, one of the most commonly neglected factors in the vendor selection process is an analysis of the vendor’s support structure.
15. HRIS Journey-Where to Start – Recognize the issues that impact your organization’s ability to streamline processes and make life easier for key employees.
16. Presenting the Business Case for New HRIS Software – If you can convey your company’s current and future financial states and the ways in which HRIS can change these for the better, you will be more likely to make a positive impact on your organization.
17. Fully Integrated HR and Payroll Solutions – Just as software is a much better choice than carbon paper, HR payroll system integration can offer many benefits over separate HR and payroll systems.
18. Benefits of Selecting HRIS Software with Paperless Onboarding Features – With the help of a HRIS that has onboarding features, this process can be improved substantially and organization woes can be a thing of the past.
19. Consider Recruitment Features When Selecting a HRIS – Optimizing recruitment efforts using a new HRIS may help companies to see higher returns for the HRIS investment.
20. How HRIS Recruitment Features Can Improve Hiring Processes – With the right solution in place, it is now easier than ever to find the right applicant and transition them into the position painlessly.
21. Using Peer Reviews During the Vendor Selection Process – The relationship with the vendor is critical to the implementation process and overall success of the new HRIS system.
22. Consider Dashboard Visual Appeal When Selecting Your HRIS – Visual appeal is no small matter when it comes to selecting the right HRIS solution.
23. HRIS Evaluation Checklist – Use our HRIS checklist to make sure you don’t miss out on any HRIS features that can help benefit your company.
24. Tips to Remember Through the HRIS Demo and Trial Phases – Here are some tips and key points to remember after you get your hands on free HRIS software demos.
25. Benefits of Using HRIS Vendor Matching Services – HRIS vendor matching services can help you to find vendors that you may not have otherwise found and can save you time and money on research.
26. Advantages of Using Online Payroll Services – Managing payroll using online payroll services can have a number of advantages over managing it in-house.
27. Disadvantages of Using Online Payroll Services – Many companies are now using online payroll services to assist with their payroll, but there can be some drawbacks to using these services.
28. Payroll Systems for Hospitals – To operate effectively, hospitals must employ a team of competent employees, from the receptionists that handle new patient admissions to the physicians that perform emergency surgeries.
29. Payroll Systems for Schools – It’s important to select payroll software that accommodates the needs of the school based on how and where the teachers and staff members operate.
30. Considering HR Strategies When Selecting a New HRIS – Considering your HR strategies when you’re selecting a new HRIS can help you achieve your short- and long-term HR plans.
31. Can HR Software Testimonials Help You with Selection? – Testimonials can be very helpful, forewarning you of issues that you never would have thought about.
32. Should You Consider Outsourcing Benefits Management? – Outsourcing your benefits management is an option that could streamline your company’s daily operations.
33. How Can You Get the Most From Your HRIS Investment? – Take a proactive approach and make sure that you are getting the most from your HRIS investment.
34. How Much Does HR Software Cost? – HR software systems can range from around $10 per user to tens of thousands of dollars for large scale enterprise implementations.
35. Get a HRIS Shortlist – If you are looking for a new HRIS, companies that take your information and give you a short list of software options and vendors that fit your needs can really help.
36. HR Software Selection Challenges – The following are a few HRIS selection challenges and tips for overcoming them.
37. Considerations When Selecting an HRIS for Your Enterprise – HRIS software has something to offer companies of every size.
38. Selecting a HRIS for Your Fast Growing Business – When selecting a HRIS, it is very easy to get swept up in the needs of the moment.
Part III: HRIS Implementation
1. Challenges to HRIS Implementation – Understanding what some of the top challenges to HRIS implementation are and how to address them can ensure greater implementation success.
2. Maintaining Data Integrity throughout HRIS Implementation – When converting manual systems to automated systems during HRIS implementation or when switching to a new system, it is unfortunately easy for data integrity to be compromised.
3. Top HRIS Implementation Mistakes to Avoid – Many companies make mistakes during the HRIS implementation process that can ultimately decrease the potential benefits of the HRIS and reduce user adoption rates.
4. Payroll Software Parallel Testing – During parallel testing, the old system is run parallel to new payroll system and the results are compared.
5. How Long Does HRIS Implementation Take? – HRIS implementation is a hugely important process that is generally downplayed in the grand scheme of transitioning to using a new system.
6. Best Practices for Implementing Gamification – With the newness of the concept has come a bit of confusion and ineffectiveness when it comes to implementing and optimizing gamification in the workplace.
7. Implementing Performance Review Software – Using software to track, monitor, and review employee performance can help most companies to maximize efficiency and provide more accurate feedback for employees.
8. Tips for Succession Planning with HRIS – A HRIS can considerably improve the ease and effectiveness of succession planning.
9. Critical Elements of a HRIS Implementation Project Plan – It is critical to ensure that certain broad elements are present in the implementation project plan.
10. Best Practices When Implementing a New HRIS – Once your company has decided upon a new HRIS, it is time to implement the system.
11. Keeping Information Secure Throughout HRIS Implementation – With the rise of cloud-based HRIS solutions that allow users to log in from any device, security concerns are also on the rise.
12. HRIS Software Training for Implementation Success – Without proper training, even the best HRIS system may be doomed from the start.
13. How to Choose the Right HRIS Implementation Team – Selecting the right human resources information system for your specific business needs is often a painstaking process on which managers rightly spend a lot of time considering.
14. Hiring a HRIS Analyst for Smooth HRIS Transitioning – HRIS analysts act as a link between the HRIS and the employees in an organization, entering data that is supplied by employees, fixing issues, and generally managing the HRIS.
15. Organizational Impact of Implementing HRIS – What most organizations fail to realize is how deeply the implementation of a new HRIS will impact the organizational structure and processes.
16. Considerations When Performing HRIS System Testing – A few things to keep in mind during HRIS Testing.
17. Importing Information to a New Human Resource Management System – With the technological landscape of the workplace constantly changing, there will come a time when it will be necessary to switch from one human resource management system to a new one.
18. Tips for Ensuring Your HRIS Project is Successful – Here are eight steps that will help you ensure that your HRIS project is a success!
19. How Heavy Vendor Support Can Impact HRIS Implementation – Many companies fail to consider what kind of an impact vendor support may have on the implementation process.
20. Benefits and Challenges of Workplace BYOD Options -When employees and managers can access the HRIS from their own devices, it can help to bring the workplace into the future and make it possible for faster and more streamlined communications.
21. Benefits of Implementing Employee Scheduling Software – When selecting scheduling software or HR software programs that have built in scheduling software, it is important to make sure that the software has the functionality that you need.
22. What Other Departments Does HR Need to Work With During a HRIS Project? – It is important for HR to work with other departments in the company that may have stake in the final outcome of the HRIS project.
23. Manage Change and Engagement throughout the HRIS Process – A HRIS can be the best on the market and can function flawlessly, but it is worthless if the employees refuse to use it or do not understand how it works.
24. Tips for Rolling Out a HRIS Implementation Project – After the HRIS has been selected, it can seem like the hard part is over. However, implementation is where most HRIS projects fall flat.
25. Tips for Implementing Recruitment Software – If your organization has recently upgraded to a HRIS, there are certain things that you can do to ease integration.
26. How to Handle HRIS Feedback – Don’t make the mistake of thinking that go live is the final date for improving and tweaking your HRIS.
27. 5 Things to Remember When Implementing a Cloud-Based HRIS – You are sure to see your HR processes become more streamlined and automated when you implement a cloud-based HRIS.
28. Human Resources Planning During Implementation – Before the HRIS implementation process begins, you should examine your current HR plan.
29. Stress-Free Open Enrollment – Your HRMS can help minimize some of the stress of open enrollment.
30. Are You Considering HRIS Software Classes? – Taking HRIS software classes may help you – and your employees – figure out the system faster and maximize the return on your investment.
31. Putting Your HR Analytics to Work – Here are a few ways in which you can put your HR analytics to work.
32. Getting Employees to Buy-In to Your HRIS Training Programs – While the integration may seem to be heaven-sent, it’s only as effective as your adoption rates.
33. Making HRIS Analytics Work For You – Having access to HRIS analytics is one of the real advantages of having a HRIS in place.
34. Can You Change the Future with Predictive Analytics? – Many companies are excited about the prospects of using predictive analytics to change the future, but may not know where to begin.
35. Separating HRIS Analytics Fact from Fiction – HRIS analytics have gotten a lot of hype lately, with many HR software vendors portraying analytics as the end all-be all of HR software features.
36. How HRIS and Analytics Can Help You Interpret Your Data – Data is now also easier than ever before to sift through with the help of HRIS and analytics.
37. How HRIS Interface Affects User Adaptation – After the system is all put in place and ready to use, it may seem that the process is finally ready to pay off.
38. Best Use of HRIS Software Tutorials – HRIS software tutorials can help you and your employees to become more familiar with new or existing HRIS software.
39. What are the Benefits of Integrating Payroll System Software with HRIS – The following are a few advantages that you can expect to see when you decide to integrate payroll in with your other HRIS features.
40. Integrating HR Software with ERP, Financial Management Software and CRM Solutions – Integrating HR software with other business management software solutions can be helpful, especially for large enterprises.
41. Troubleshooting and Solving HRIS Issues – When HRIS systems are difficult to use or are not living up to expectations, it can be very frustrating.
42. Can Implementing a HRIS Improve Employee Well Being? – A HRIS can automate tasks that were previously done manually, but it can also have so much more of an impact on an organization.
43. Challenges to Integrating Separate HR Systems after Implementation – Integrating separate HR systems such as HRIS, ATS, LMS, and payroll has many advantages.
44. Taking Your HRIS Global – There are some real benefits to implementing HR software that will help you manage your employees on a global basis.
45. HRIS and Customer Support – When selecting a new HRIS, it’s important not to overlook customer support.