SyncHR Software Overview
SyncHR is a next-gen Human Capital Management solution purpose-built to help growing, mid-sized enterprises operate in the new era of HR. In this new era, speed, intelligent automation, and HR science are key requirements for running a successful high-velocity business.
Unlike legacy solutions built for a different time, SyncHR’s innovative design and patented technology helps clients operate at the new speed of business, see their workforce with new eyes, always know when things change, and make HR the heartbeat of their business ecosystem.
Why People Are Choosing SyncHR
- Advanced HR-Payroll-Benefits Core
- Single database (one line of code). HR, payroll, and benefits information only needs to be entered once which enhances data accuracy and real-time data access across your entire organization.
- Data Captured and Stored Across All Time
- Highest level of data integrity of any system on the market today-by maintaining relationships throughout time, you can view a snapshot of how your organization looked on any given day.
- People and Position Data Tracked Independently
- Automatic tracking of people and positions streamlines budgeting and facilitates smarter real-time decision making
- Point in time, drag & drop ad-hoc reporting, including all relationships someone has at any point in time (Ex: Jobs, Projects, Manager, Rate, Position, etc.)
- Intelligent Workflow Automation
- Dynamically adapt as people move in, out, and around your organization eliminating administrative effort as approvals are automatically passed to appropriate parties, decreasing approval time.
- Automated retroactive change processing and mid-period rate changes-completely automated, no manual intervention needed.
- Modern Cloud 2.0 Infrastructure
- Cloud-based HCM platform reduces the need for IT involvement, needing only a modern web browser and internet access, rather than a complex set of hardware and a staff to maintain it.
- All-in-one solution with the added flexibility to integrate 3rd party software via Mulesoft
- The SyncHR platform is easily accessible via a robust application programmer interface (API) so that it fits well in an ecosystem which already has various systems in place – cloud and legacy, proprietary, and new external technologies.
How Can SyncHR Software Help Your Company?
SyncHR is different than other types of HR solutions because of its technology. SyncHR offers an engine that provides clients with the ability to create rules to automate certain transactions. In addition, SyncHR’s patented relationship model offers clients an unprecedented level of data integrity while providing a significant time savings. Since every transaction is dated and time stamped, all relationships over time are always maintained. This smart technology allows automated retro transactions to be handled precisely. Now, making payroll changes (such as calculating retro pay or beginning a pay cycle in the middle of a pay period for new hires) is no longer time-consuming and error prone, it is simply processed accurately and in real time, automatically.
User-Friendly Employee Self-Service Makes Changes Easy
SyncHR’s employee self-service is fully customizable-by both the employer and the employee. Employers can limit the options that are visible and accessible to employees so that information is secure. Employees are able to move tabs and panels around to suit their preferences. When events such as marriage, promotions, or birth happen in employees’ lives, SyncHR software provides employees with notifications and guidance through the self-service portal to help them through the process of changing benefits and information. These prompts are another part of the event-driven function of the software, saving HR managers’ time and helping to mitigate errors.
Interactive Reporting Improves Decision Making
SyncHR software’s interactive reports allow users to view the database at different points in time so that the impact of past, present, and proposed transactions can be understood. Interactive reporting allows management a window into the future that can show how making a small change to one area may impact the organization on a grander scheme, or conversely how a change made in the past may have affected things such as turnover, employee performance, and productivity. Having the capability to view these big-picture changes with a few clicks can allow managers to make more fact-based decisions.
Superior Security Better Protects Employee and Company Information
Since all data is stored in one place with SyncHR software, there is only a single place to secure. The self-aware software recognizes changes and adjusts security automatically to reflect new policies, changes in employee clearance, and other updates. Data is hosted at a secure Tier III data facility and is transmitted using a 128 SSL encryption. There is also multi-point monitoring for all layers.