WorkforceTHRIVE HCM Software Overview
WorkforceTHRIVE is an HCM software solution best suited to medium and large organizations. It’s ideal for companies that see the potential for automation and streamlined electronic HR management to improve the efficiency of existing processes. WorkforceThrive operates from a single, cloud-based database that allows human resources, payroll, time and labor, and more. Many of the functions associated with these areas can be managed in real-time using mobile accessibility. WorkforceTHRIVE makes it simple to manage the entire employee life cycle from recruiting through offboarding.
WorkforceTHRIVE HCM is powered by UKG Ready ® and is not a stagnant platform, but an ever-evolving solution that is updated routinely in order to continue to meet changing your organizational and legislative needs. While the technology is as deep as it is wide, it is also easy to use with an intuitive user interface that can be maximized across any browser or device.
Why People Are Choosing WorkforceTHRIVE HCM
- True single database for completely seamless end-to-end HCM
- Enhanced talent management including performance, compensation, succession, and perspective analytics
- Enhanced client control with direct access to configuration tools
- Simple yet powerful reporting tools
- PayServ’s CFM (Client Funds Management) services offer our clients complete transparency when considering payroll funds collection and disbursement. This service includes a dedicated client trust account and Direct Deposit Verify®.
- Sales and Implementation are on the same team. We work together to ensure your expectations are met without surprises.
- 100% Implementation Rate:
- Our professional implementation approach provides both high-level project management and ground-level effort to extract and convert data, configure and test your solutions, and provide best practices consultation. If this isn’t the best implementation you’ve ever been a part of, we have not met our goals.
- Unique to the industry, PayServ assigns a UXM (User Experience Manager) to each implementation. This person manages the detailed discovery process, trains your users throughout the implementation, tweaks the aesthetics of your individual dashboards, and then provides full system training as your live date approaches.
- Customer Service that “Goes the Distance”:
- PayServ has earned an aggregate NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 95 over the past 2 years. (This is an amazing and proven statistic)
- Direct-dial support with a knowledgeable, capable, and tenured member of our support staff.
- 24 /7 / 365 emergency support outside of our extended support hours.
- Ongoing client training initiatives that include new user engagement, monthly status checks, routine webinars, and dedicated training sessions that ensure your organization is getting the most out of the system and staying on top of new functionality that is released.
How Can WorkforceTHRIVE Help Your Company?
As the name implies, PayServ’s WorkforceTHRIVE HCM software solution can give your organization the tools that it needs to not just survive but thrive. More than a quarter of revenues are allocated to labor costs in most organizations, making the workforce the single largest asset. It makes sense that managing this asset in the most efficient way possible would be critical to driving more money to the bottom line and ensuring continued growth and success. To make it simple, WorkforceTHRIVE is broken down into five primary service offerings, which can help your organization in the following ways.
HR Management Helps Improve Workplace Efficiency
The HR management features within WorkforceTHRIVE are designed to provide comprehensive assistance for employee management and reporting. Since things like recruiting, applicant tracking, onboarding, workflow management, scheduling, and time off tracking are inherently connected, WorkforceTHRIVE brings these things and more together intelligently. Employee self-service and management portals make real-time requests and decisions possible and allow employees access to their own information and many company resources. In addition to managing simple data like personal information and scheduling, WorkforceTHRIVE also makes it easy for you to complete employee and managerial reviews, conduct employee surveys, and administer wellness programs. The availability of these features within the system gives you the unique advantage of being able to work on improving things that may have a strong but difficult-to-control influence on the organization, like productivity and employee satisfaction.
Time and Attendance Fully Manages Time Worked
Using WorkforceTHRIVE to assist with time and attendance tracking can help to prevent fraud, notify you of absence and tardiness issues, and make payroll reporting easy. Time can be tracked using a virtual clock, smartphone, or time-clock hardware depending on which is more convenient for your organizational set-up. Since this feature is web-based, managers and HR personnel can review and approve all time clock information at any time from anywhere.
Payroll Services Provide Easy Compensation Management
Payroll information is calculated based on collected time and attendance information and then exported directly into the PayEntry payroll administration software. From here, payroll taxes, garnishments, reimbursements, and bonuses are applied as needed. WorkforceTHRIVE’s payroll processing services are extremely well backed up and protected for both company and employee security.
Makes Benefits Management Practically Effortless
WorkforceTHRIVE HCM provides the portal through which employees can enroll, manage, and view benefits 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The system facilitates the outsourcing of benefits in a way that is very easy to manage and that helps to keep the organization legally compliant with very little effort. WorkforceTHRIVE HCM provides administrative outsourcing for benefits such as:
- Group life and health
- 401k plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
Simplifies Workers’ Compensation Compliance
Workers’ compensation is a necessary expense that can be tough to pay for and tough to manage without assistance. WorkforceTHRIVE works with third-party insurers to offer you the coverage you need while making it possible to pay as you go. The premium amount is calculated and deducted after each time payroll is processed, allowing the amount to be based on actual gross payroll so that you never pay more than necessary and you have the convenience of avoiding large up-front down payments.