Coronavirus: 10 Ways HR and Management Can Support Remote Employees [E-book]
Due to the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 (more commonly known as the coronavirus) pandemic, employees are working remotely in unprecedented numbers. Companies around the country, even those that previously did not allow remote work, are revisiting their policies that involve working from home. There are ways in which HR can support employees’ endeavors to work remotely.
In this E-book you’ll learn:
- Important factors to consider when defining remote work.
- How HR tools can facilitate better communication and collaboration.
- Considerations regarding device security.
- How to read the signs of a disengaged employee.
- The importance of providing flexible schedules.