Ascentis HRIS & Payroll Software Overview
Ascentis delivers a full-featured, highly flexible, web-based human capital management (HCM) suite of product offerings that can manage/track employee data through the entire employment cycle. Its product suite consists of:
- Ascentis HRIS
- Ascentis Payroll
- Ascentis Talent Management
- Ascentis Recruiting
- Ascentis Timekeeper
- Ascentis Self-Service (for managers and employees)
Ascentis’ on-demand software suite integrates and automates HR and payroll processes. Ascentis helps organizations develop and elevate their workforce, supporting greater productivity and advanced performance.
Powerful compliance automation is managed with frequent regulatory system updates and tailored reports that monitor key HR and payroll metrics. Measurable bottom-line results include managing benefits costs, reducing or eliminating reliance on IT infrastructure, and giving staff the time to focus on strategic initiatives.
Ascentis modules can be purchased separately or as a seamless solution suite for ultimate flexibility. Ascentis solutions are ideal for companies with employee counts between 100 and 2,500. Ascentis is fully integrated with NetSuite.
Why People Are Choosing Ascentis
- Makes complex HR and payroll processes easy to automate
- Cost-effectiveness via fixed, predictable pricing structure
- Overall lower cost of ownership with low-to-no implementation fees
- Comprehensiveness of system
- Ease of functionality/simplicity of use
- Quick setup process
- More than 300 reports to choose from
- Paperless, online enrollment capability
- Reduction of carrier billing errors and inadvertent over-payments
- Step-by-step, guided instructions for report customization
- No IT setup or assistance required
- Easy data import and export capability
- Powerful ACA compliance features
- Dedicated support reps and responsive customer service
How Can Ascentis Software Help Your Company?
Ascentis software can help your company streamline and automate all of your HR tasks, simplifying data storage, management, and retrieval. Ascentis specializes in helping medium to large sized businesses make strategic use of data and optimize all HR processes so that you are free to focus on increasing productivity and getting the most out of employee labor hours. Ascentis is an industry leader, so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that you are working with the best of the best.
Save Time with Employee Self-Service
Ascentis’ employee self-service options save time by allowing employees to enroll in benefits, request time off, review and make changes to personal information, access and make changes to direct deposit information, and even run tax simulations to see how pay or tax changes will affect income. Empowering employees in this way helps to save human resources and payroll professionals’ time while increasing employees’ feelings of value and engagement. Managers can allocate resources more effectively, and access compa-ratio metrics and salary modeling tools in order to gauge the organizational and budgetary implications of their decisions.
Improve Recruiting and Onboarding
With Ascentis Recruiting, the path from recruiting to hiring to onboarding is made much faster and easier for both the employee and the organization, and the chances of errors are minimized. Ascentis software automatically integrates social features into job postings to garner larger pools of qualified applicants and the employee candidate experience is greatly enhanced right from the start due to the ease of application. Once an employee candidate is hired, the new employee is given access to the system and can begin managing their own personal information, saving paper and headaches.
Superior Talent Management
Ascentis Talent Management includes four software solutions that are beneficial in the following ways:
- Ascentis Learning Management allows managers to identify training needs and automatically assign courses and employees to take courses and make updates
- Ascentis Succession Planning helps employers and managers establish goals, track performance ratings, define employee career paths, and more easily manage a global workforce
- Ascentis 360 Assessment allows managers to receive feedback regarding employee performance from many sources and provide comprehensive competency analyses
- Ascentis Performance Management provides managers the tools needed to complete employee reviews in minutes instead of hours.